This committee has officers, membership, and duties in accordance with its Charter. The Training Cadre functions as a subcommittee of the PDCC. The Committee:
* Develops and coordinates a consistent and comprehensive training curriculum
* Develop a training delivery system for members
* Review, qualify and assign credit hours form CFM continuing education program
* Identify and maintain group of Individual CFM instructors (Training Cadre) who are current with subject matter and promoting sound floodplain management
* Annual review of CFM Charter.
Purpose: To ensure OFMA membership has the necessary training to promote sound floodplain management in their community and obtain the necessary CECs required to maintain their certification.
Chair: Joe Remondini (Elected by PDCC)
Disaster Response Team (DRT) – The DRT Stand