The Community Support Community shall be chaired by the Community Support Chair. Membership in the Committee will be on a volunteer basis from OFMA membership.
Mitigation will function as a subcommittee of the Community Support Committee and shall be chaired by the Mitigation Chair. This Committee will meet on as needed basis to oversee or perform mitigation activities within the State, or respond to specific requests for investigation or evaluation by the OFMA Board of Directors.
The CRS working group will function as a subcommittee of the Community Support Committee and shall be chaired by the CRS Work Group Chair. This Committee:
- Promote CRS to communities across the state
- Encourage CRS user groups
- Coordinate CRS Training Opportunities
- Host Focus Group meetings/calls to encourage participation and discussion
Stormwater Quality will function as a subcommittee of the Community Support Committee and shall be chaired by the Stormwater Quality Chair. This Committee:
- Provide cooperation and communication between floodplain management professionals and stormwater quality professionals.
- Reinforce protection and enhancement of the natural and beneficial functions of the floodplain to benefit flood damage prevention, maintain stormwater quality and improve public health and safety within the streams and watershed of Oklahoma.
- Address Stormwater topics and their impact on the floodplain management field including stream restoration, water quality, green infrastructure, Stormwater utilities, flood warning systems, 2d modeling
Chair: Todd McLellan
Mitigation: Clark Williams
Stormwater Quality: Carrie Everson