In 2019, OFMA partnered with COSWA and the Green Country Stormwater Alliance, to host the inaugural Stormwater Technical Workshop on July 18, 2018 at Rose State College. There were more than 100 attendees from multiple disciplines.
This year’s workshop will be held at the Moore-Norman Technology Center in Norman, Oklahoma on July 17, 2019. Presentation topics will include Municipal Stormwater, Green Infrastructure, Inspections and Enforcement and TMDLS as well as others.
2019 OFMA Stormwater Quality Technical Workshop
When: July 17, 2019
Where: Moore Norman Technology Center, 4701 12th Ave. NW, Norman, OK 73069
Registration: Registration is OPEN.
Sponsorships: Workshop sponsorships are available for $50 and $100. OFMA is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are generally tax deductible.
Exhibitors: Exhibitor space is available for $150, which includes one table, two chairs, on conference registration, and lunch.
Hotel: The following hotels are located near the conference location if you plan to stay overnight:
- Best Western Plus Norman: 3100 Medical Park Place / 405.801.2100
- Embassy Suites Norman: 2501 Conference Drive / 405.364.8040
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites / 2500 Conference Drive / 405.928.5300
Call for Presenters
OFMA is inviting speakers to present at our 2019 Stormwater Quality Technical Workshop in Norman, Oklahoma. Topics of discussion should relate to one of the following:
- Construction and Industrial Site Inspections and Enforcement
- Phase I or II MS4 Program Management, Minimum Control Measures, Case Studies
- Stormwater Quality Issues or Projects, Green Infrastructure, Watershed Studies, Stormwater Research
- Floodplain Management, GIS, Hydrology and Hydraulics
Speakers will be allocated 40 minutes, followed by a five-minute question/answer period, but shorter presentations may be accommodated. If you are interested in presenting or know someone who would, please submit an abstract to Carrie Evenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection of speakers will be made by June 14, 2019. You are encouraged to submit topics early to secure your speaking selection. Speakers will be required to register for the workshop. Any questions please call Carrie Evenson at 405.329.2524.